Holidays & Closures
& Respect Life
The Catholic Center's Mission Statement
The mission of the Catholic Center is to enable, empower and educate the ordained, religious and laity of the Archdiocese to use their giftedness in the service of the Gospel. From these efforts the staff of the Catholic Center seeks to form leaders in service to the faith community. This is accomplished by:
- Providing information, resources, and direction according to Archdiocesan policies and goals.
- Coordinating, integrating, and networking the activities of the deaneries, parishes, ministries, movements, agencies, and organizations.
- Being accountable to the people of God and by calling them to accountability as well.
- Developing and allocating resources in support of our common ministry.
Furthermore, the Catholic Center community
dedicates itself to lead by example
- Fostering a family spirit of peace, joy, love, unity, communication, cooperation, and service.
- Respecting the teachings, traditions and law of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Utilizing modern, operational principles and encouraging a spirit of professionalism.
- Being responsive to the ever-changing needs of the people it serves.